Tote Bag Party
- Base fee for 6 participants is $225. Every additional participant is $30 - maximum participants is 10 per party.
- Party's can be held at the following times:
- Thursday or Friday - at 7PM
- Saturday or Sunday - at 1:30PM
- Make one of two styles:
- A Polka Tote - chosen from our buffet of prepared vinyl circles.
- A Scrap Tote - hand cut shapes from a multitude of vinyl options to collage your own design.
- Open to adults and children ages 8 and up.
- Location is in the studio upstairs from our shop at 40 Sousa Mendes Street in Toronto.
- The project can take up to two hours. Scrap Totes take longer than Polka Totes.
- Custom cut words, shapes, logos etc. - please inquire for pricing.
- Custom PDF invitation in email or printable format - $10
How do I book a Tote Bag Party?
Purchase the base party package above for 6 people. We will follow up within 1 business day via email to choose your party date and time. Any additional add ons or participants [up to 10 total participants] will be billed on date of party.
Do I have to know anything about vinyl or a heat press?
Not at all. You just need to know how to cut with scissors. We will take care of all heat pressing during the class.
Which style of tote is best for a kids party?
For a kids party, we recommend a Scrap Tote option rather than a Polka Tote option because there is more creative freedom - the sky is the limit.
[All of the images in this listing are of previous Scrap Tote events.]
Can I decorate both sides of my tote?
The Polka Tote Design is for one side, Scrap Tote designs can be applied to both sides.
Can I bring food and drinks?
Yes, you are welcome to use our small kitchenette and available glasses, cutlery and dishes to cut down on waste. We have a dishwasher - so don't worry about the mess! We prefer a dedicated snack or cake time after the project is complete. This is our day to day workspace so please keep it light and contained, with our thanks!
Please notify us within 48 hours of your workshop if you need to cancel. Party cost is non-refundable, but you may choose an alternate date in the future. You forfeit the cost of the party if you cancel within less than 48 hours, or don't show up for your class. If a situation arises where we need to cancel a class, you will be offered a refund or an alternative date to attend.
*Discount codes cannot be applied to Workshops.