We are opening our shop doors again on August 14th.
Tuesday - By Appointment
Wednesday - By Appointment
Thursday - 11-5
Friday - 11-5
Saturday - 11-4
- As per the government of Ontario mandate- all clients are required to wear a mask in our shop.
- We are allowing a maximum of 2 individuals inside the shop at a time, or 3 individuals if they are from the same household.
What we are doing to keep everyone safe -
- We have organized our store by size! This will make it easier for you to browse and for us to help you.
- Our change room is now one big area, and we have installed doors that can be sanitized (rather than the previous curtains)
- We will be regularly sanitizing surfaces and providing hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Any clothing items that are tried on but not purchased will be run through the steam sanitize cycle in the clothes dryer, which is upstairs in the studio.
To make an appointment - please call 416-588-9165 or email support (at) okayok.ca