HESTER Vintage Pullover
The Hester pullovers are made with deadstock fabric- textiles we find sitting in warehouses, often left over from large scale manufacturing. We choose these fabrics for their feel and quality, however limited their supply.
Hester is designed to be a cropped layer to wear on top of other pieces like Vera, the Truss Tees, or a dress like Salem. It is made with woven fabric, and has a boxy, easy fit and elevated detailing. It is equal parts dressy and casual depending on how you style it.
- Grey fabric has a woven outside and a cozy flannel interior, and is a synthetic wool blend. The Navy herringbone colour has small flecks of colour within the navy and cream and has a higher wool content. Both should be washed cold and hung to dry.
- Oversized, loose fit. 3/4 length sleeves, pleats on the back hem.
- Model is 5'8" with 36' hips, 25" waist, 32" bust. She is wearing a size small.
- Consult the link above for information about HESTER's fit and a guide to our sizing.
- Cut and sewn in Toronto, made to order when not in stock.