HESTER Vintage Pullover
Hester is designed to be a cropped layer to wear on top of other pieces like Vera, the Truss Tees, or a dress like Salem. It is made with woven fabric, and has a boxy, easy fit and elevated detailing. It is equal parts dressy and casual depending on how you style it.
The Hester pullovers are made with deadstock fabric- fabrics left over from large scale manufacturing, some are vintage. We choose these fabrics for their feel and quality, however limited their supply.
- Grey fabric has a woven outside and a cozy flannel interior, and is a wool /cotton/acrylic blend. The Navy herringbone colour has small flecks of colour within the navy and cream and has a higher wool content. Both should be washed cold and hung to dry.
- Oversized, loose fit. 3/4 length sleeves, pleats on the back hem.
- Model is 5'8" with 36' hips, 25" waist, 32" bust. She is wearing a size small.
- Consult the link above for information about HESTER's fit and a guide to our sizing.
- Cut and sewn in Toronto, made to order when not in stock.