GAIGE Vintage Blouse
The Vintage Gaige blouses are made with deadstock fabric- textiles we find sitting in warehouses, often left over from large scale manufacturing. We choose these fabrics for their feel and quality, however limited their supply. Find the perfectly matched pants to the Brick Gaige here.
Gaige is a cut we like to call a topper blouse. Although it can be worn on it's own, it is designed to be loose enough to layer over other pieces like Vera. when the weather gets colder, It has a swingy length that looks great both tucked and left loose.
- Grey fabric has a woven outside and a cozy flannel interior, and is a synthetic wool blend. The Brick colour has a large scale waffle texture and is a cotton-rayon blend. Both should be washed cold and hung to dry.
- Grey has tortoiseshell buttons and Brick has matte black buttons.
- Oversized, loose fit with a V neckline, long loose sleeves with a long cuff for rolling. Back is slightly longer than the front.
- Model is 5'10" with 37' hips, 26" waist, 34" bust. She is wearing a size small.
- Consult the link above for information about GAIGE's fit and a guide to our sizing.
- Cut and sewn in Toronto, made to order when not in stock.