GAIGE Trimmed Blouse - Black
The trimmed Gaige has a delicate wavy embellishment sewn into it's neckline edge. Gaige is something we like to call a topper blouse. Although it can be worn on it's own, it is designed to be loose enough to layer over other pieces when the weather gets colder, like Vera. It has a swingy length that looks great both tucked and left loose. Find the perfectly matched Colette pant here.
- Fabric is 100% enzymatic washed twill weave lyocell, an eco-friendly and luxe fabric with a soft feel and a beautiful drape. Wash cold and hang to dry.
- Oversized, loose fit with a V neckline, long loose sleeves with a long cuff for rolling. Back is slightly longer than the front. Matte black button front closure.
- Model wearing navy is 5'8" with a 32" bust, 25" waist and 36" hips. Model wearing black is 5'10" with 37' hips, 26" waist, 34" bust. They are both wearing a size small.
- Consult the link above for information about GAIGE's fit and a guide to our sizing.
- Cut and sewn in Toronto, made to order when not in stock.